CANCELLING AN ORDER
At UNION VITIVINICOLA S. A., we wish to guarantee our customers’ total satisfaction. In order to achieve this, and in complying with sections 68 to 79 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of the Amended Text of the General Law on Consumers, we offer you the right to cancel your order, by means of a simple telephone call or email to any of the following services:
Customer services: 941 454 000
The procedure for cancelling an order, requires:
– Notification by any of the aforementioned means, within 10 days of the date that the order was received.
– The return of the product in perfect condition in its original packaging.
– Delivery charges for the return of the package to be borne by the customer and the goods sent to our site located at Calle Carretera de Logroño s/n, 26350, Cenicero, La Rioja, indicating the original order number.
After checking that the return of goods fulfils the above requirements, UNION VITIVINICOLA S. A., shall reimburse 100% of the amount paid by the customer in respect of the returned goods, within 10 working days.
– In the event of a full return of the order, the total amount paid in respect of delivery costs shall be reimbursed.
– In the event that the above requirements are not met, UNION VITIVINICOLA S. A., shall contact the customer in order to clarify any doubts or related incidents.
RETURNS DUE TO INCIDENTS OR EXCHANGES
In the event that UNION VITIVINICOLA S. A. sends a product different to that purchased by the customer (according to the order confirmation), UNION VITIVINICOLA S. A., shall be responsible for organizing the exchange of the said product for the correct one, bearing the cost of returning the goods as well as that associated to the new delivery.
The incident should be managed in the following way:
– Communicate the incident to any of the services mentioned in the previous point.
– Following this communication, UNION VITIVINICOLA S. A., shall coordinate with the customer the collection of the incorrect product, and the delivery of the correct product.
– The delivery costs derived from this incident shall be borne wholly by UNION VITIVINICOLA S. A.
For all incidents not taken into account by the previous cases, contact our customer services department.